Carol's Mom's Green Chili
1 md beef roast
10 lg green chiles
1 lg onion
1 md whole stewed tomatoes
1 garlic salt
1 pn cumin
2 beef gravy
1. Roast green chiles over grill until all skin is almost black
2. Soak roasted green chiles (submerged) in bowl of cold water for ten minutes. Peel skin off.
3. Dice chili into small, small pieces or mashed.
4. Cut up meat into bite size pieces.
5. Sautee meat with white onion about 10 minutes or just barely brown.
Add tomatoes, garlic salt, cumino and gravy and simmer about 1/2 hour.